Super Visa Insurance | Delta Insurance Brokers
By getting a super Visa Insurance you just not only make it possible to get Super Visa from Canadian government but also get your parents and grandparents treated well if they face any health hazards while living with you in Toronto, Brampton, Kitchener or Waterloo Region
Canadian citizens and permanent residents can bring their parents and grandparents to Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph and make them live there for 24 months by using Super Visa. With the Super Visa, it has become easier for the elderly people to stay with their family member residing in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph, Canada. They can stay there for 24 months without renewing their visa. Once permitted, this Visa is valid for 10 years and can permit multi-entries or single entry.
Why need Super Visa insurance?
For obtaining Super visa in any city of Canada, Like Kitchener, Waterloo, Brampton, Toronto, Cambridge, and Guelph you will require insurance from any Canadian insurance company. As a super visa applicant, you need to submit a proof stating that you have purchased private medical insurance that provides a minimum coverage of $100000 for hospitalization, health care, and repatriation. The insurance should be valid for at least one year.
Things to consider before taking Super Visa insurance
When you decide to reunite you’re your parents and grandparents super Visa is a good idea and super visa Insurance is must for getting that. Before you take this insurance you need to consider few things
- Super Visa insurance from different companies offers different expenses in their coverage. Normally medical expenses are there. Make sure you confirm about what are the different expenses covered.
- Confirm about the effective date of starting of the insurance. Will it start from the day the insurance is bought or the day the insured comes to Canada?
- Different insurance has different payment options. Some take annual premium while others have the option for monthly insurance. Enquire about it first.
- Know about the amount of deductibles that has to be borne about you.
- Also, inquire that if the Super Visa is denied then will be insurance amount be refunded or not.
Get a Super Visa Insurance to make the stay ease
By getting a super Visa Insurance you just not only make it possible to get super Visa from Canadian government but also get your parents and grandparents treated well if they face any health hazards while living with you in Toronto.
It is necessary to get the claim of this insurance as it will make any emergency medical expenses easier for you and our family. The claim may come with certain deductibles but it will make their stay happier.
Get this insurance from us to get the maximum benefits and claim at the right time. it will help you in getting the visa and also during your stay in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph.